Saturday, February 6, 2010

Officially a Goal Scorer

So I scored my second goal of the season last night. Pretty legit. Our center won the face-off, the puck came straight to me, I stopped it with my skate, and then backhanded it in the opposite corner off the post. A guy on the other team even said "great goal, nothing you can do about that." To say the least I was pretty stoked. However, I need to work on my celebration, I was pretty amped and just raised my fist and yelled "yes!" over and over. I can do better, and the fans deserve better. That's where you all come in. Yes, another poll, what should my goal scored celebration be?

So my hockey scoring mentality isn't much different from basketball. If I can shoot it, shoot it (just ask "my buddy Mike" from the last post, I am definitely a gunner when it comes to hoops). Don't think about it just shoot it. In hoops I feel like I have a bit (a lot) more control over what happens, but it seems to be the general strategy to always get the puck on goal if you can.

So with no further ado, here are your voting/celebration options

Machine gun


Ride Stick


Moonwalk


Swim on ice


Dive through glass


And unfortunately not in the running (although we do have a couple chicks on our team) (Warning: adult content)

1 comment:

  1. i reckon it all depends on the moment. how was the goal scored, was it game tying or winning goal, playoffs.....just go with the moment. try them all all. i always enjoy the classic one knee fist pump.
    patch

    ReplyDelete