Saturday, August 14, 2010

Old Stomping Grounds


Following Chicago, I extended my break in St. Louis, my home during my teenage years. It was pretty chill and allowed me to catch up on some things (including this blog) and rest my body a little bit more.

(After BBQ at Mary's house (top center) guess what I did? Another Lakers' game!!! And no I can't keep my eyes open during pictures. Not a fan of flash photography.)

With my time in "the STL" I decided to take a ride to visit some places I frequented in my youth, including my home for ten years, church for just as long, my elementary school, jr. high and high school. Pictured are my church and high school.
I decided to go at night, which was a great idea because it made for a very pleasant ride, but it didn't help with the pictures. My old house didn't come out at all, but I'd like to report there is still a hoop out front in the drive way.

I was also able to hit up the famous (more than I had even remembered) Ted Drew's for some concrete shakes. Pretty tasty and draws a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment