Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm still learning how to use the internets so I was pretty excited when I learned I could embed stuff from Youtube straight into my Newport v. Gunnison blog. Here is a sweet song you can listen to whilst reading my blog. A buddy from law school tuned me into this, I guess they are a Denver band so maybe I'll have a chance to catch them around.



So it looks like I'll be rolling back to the OC for Christmas next Tuesday. I have to get back in time to finish up my SCUBA certification class so shoot me an email and hopefully we can grab lunch, hang out in Newport, play ball, whatever it is we did before I headed to the mountains.

Also I'm thinking of getting rid of the beard. It's been about a month now and the beard still feels like it's scratching my face (not to mention it bristles when I go running outside). So I decided to throw out a poll to get people's thoughts on what I should do. It should be at the top on the right.

Here's an up to date picture of the beard and the awesome flannel shirt I just bought to fit in here. As I side note, because I can read your mind, I'm willing to part with the chilltastic wallpaper if the price is right.



(note: Poll results are not binding in any way)

1 comment: