Monday, January 11, 2010

Mark the Runner?

Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves quite yet but I did shock the world (well myself and those of you who knew how big of a cold weather sissy I could be) when I decided to throw caution to the wind and embark on my scheduled run despite the fact that it was (-)8 degrees outside. That's right, 40 degrees BELOW freezing. I guess I can say it's not as bad as it sounds, it feels wonderful in a weird sort of way. Admittedly cold thin air at high altitude makes breathing tough but I reckon running is supposed to be tough and that's part of the appeal.
Hockey season starts this week (Thursday night is our first game). I'm pretty excited about that, I'll try to get some video or pics of me in action. Maybe my brother can do it while he is playing goalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment