Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wedding

Here's a picture of the groom with his groomsmen. The wedding was cool and definitely a fun weekend but getting to and fro was a bit of a hassle with apparent apocolyptic weather throughout. A lot of snow, which was great for scenic driving but made the trip take a bit longer.


(Jonny, the groom, in white)


So, sorry about the nightlife blog delay, but I should get to it Thursday. Also Gunnison Brewery was able to pull off another win despite the absence of the Pollitt bros. We aer now 4-0 looking to stay undefeated tonight against Unity PC. Plus I'll be sporting a new stick tonight.

Here are some pics on the road.




1 comment:

  1. Mark, I see you have fully embraced your new environs: I see you are rocking the belt buckle. I know a guy in Corona that makes custom buckles if interested (or if the groomsman are interested). I sincerely wish there were more opportunities for me to wear one myself. Not sure it would really work around here, though. Wear the buckle as often as you can because you never know when you will no longer be able to.

    ReplyDelete