Thursday, January 14, 2010

Recap

So, the "gross" comment seemed to be the standard reaction to the stache that I received from friends emailing me about it. In fact, a few of my buddies expressed some level of surprise that I wasn't arrested while sporting the stache on the streets of Gunnison.


Mom enjoyed the birthday videos, so special thanks to the nieces for making it all possible.


Not too surprising that "nightlife" is off to a quick start in the next blog comparison. I voted Basketball v. Hockey, but unlike the beard poll, I will succumb to the masses and whatever the people decide...


Speaking of hockey, my first game is tonight. Pretty excited. One of my buddy's said he may go which could mean some video footage of me making things happen on the ice.


Well, that's all I've got. Except for a bonus picture of my boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment