Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The People have spoken

(hint: not quite)

So, nightlife won the "Next Newport v. Gunnison" poll question. So I'll be putting that together here soon. I will be heading to Arizona for a wedding this weekend so I may not get to it right away but it will happen once I get back.

Also, Gunnison Brewery is now 3-0. We won 2-0 last night with the last goal coming in the last minute on an empty netter. Our goalie (not my bro who had to work but a Western State freshman) played great. On a power play I assisted on the game winning goal. A bit of luck but I'll take it. I went to the boards behind the net for the puck and more or less blindly centered it hoping someone would be there. It deflected off a defender's stick right to a teammate who put in a nice goal. We'll be missing Thursday night's game for a wedding, but hopefully the Brewery can keep the streak alive in our absence.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment