Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Cali New Years in Gunnison


So I have to say the weather in California was absolutely perfect during the ten days or so I was home for Christmas. Definitely took advantage of the opportunity to read outside, take the dog for daily long walks and I even went for a few runs, which I actually enjoyed, surprisingly. I also reminded myself how much I enjoy just throwing on a pair of flips as opposed to taking the time to put on warm socks and boots to keep the feet warm.

Christmas was fun, Nana and Grandpa, myself, bro and sister in law, the granddaughters and newborn grandson, along with Popcorn who got shut out again this year on Christmas gifts.






(three generations of Pollitt men)














(And Nana with her princesses)








We were back in Gunnison for New Years, and I only have one picture from that night, but I think it does the trick.







(I don't recall why this occurred)






Well all apologies to the many voters, but I decided to shave. It was simply too unruly, although looking at the pictures I want it back. The upside is that I took a picture of my gnarly mustache before shaving it off and returning to, as a buddy at law school put it, Corporate Mark. Pictures to follow. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment